Walker Texas Ranger, a much-loved 1990s television series, will be rebooted by CW in 2019 under the name Walker. In addition, Chuck Norris was replaced by Jared Padalecki in the role of the main character. Two seasons of the CW show are available. The original show’s remake was a huge hit with viewers. To begin with, the first season aired on January 1st, 2021, followed by the second season in October of the same year.
Walker Season 3 Release Date
No Walker Season 3 release date has been announced by The CW as of June 23, 2022. According to reports, production will begin this year. There will be an earlier release date for the upcoming season for fans.
Before the second season ended, the network announced that it had been renewed. Based on the success of the first two seasons, the third season is expected to premiere next year. We’d guess somewhere between the middle and end of 2023. These specifics will be worked out by the network in the near future.
Is Walker Season 3 Happening?
The good news is that this is true. The original network, The CW, has approved the third season of the show. Only in March 2022 did the network convey the same message.
“As we get ready for the 2022–23 season, these scripted series, along with the alternative series we renewed earlier, will serve as the start of a solid foundation utilising some of our most-watched series for us to build on for next year and beyond,” says Mark Pedowitz, chairman and CEO of The CW Network.
More new and returning series will be added to strengthen and broaden our multiplatform presence, and we’re excited about that. As some of our most streamed and socially engaged shows, these dramas are also critical to our overall digital strategy.
Walker Season 3 Cast
Walker Season 3 is expected to bring back the original cast, despite the fact that no one has made an official announcement about who will be returning. In no particular order, here is a list of the show’s major players:
- Cordell Walker is played by Jared Padalecki in the series. He’s a legend in Texas. It’s no secret that Jared Hess is a well-known actor best known for his role on the hit show Supernatural. There were fifteen seasons in all.
- Mason Thames plays Young Walker in season 2.
- Lindsey Morgan is seen as Micki Ramirez; she is Cordell’s new partner in the Texas Rangers. Morgan is an American actress; she has worked in the TV series 100 in the role of Raven Reyes.
- Molly Hagan plays the character of Cordell and Liam’s mother, Abeline Walker.
- Keegan Allen is seen as Liam Walker. He is Cordell’s brother. Moreover, he is an assistant DA for the City of Austin. Keegan is an actor, photographer, author, and musician. He is famous for his role as Toby Cavanaugh in the TV series Pretty Little Liars.
- Violet Brinson, as Stella Walker, is Cordell’s 16-year-old daughter.
- Kale Culley plays the role of August Walker; he is Cordell’s 14-year-old son.
- Coby Bell is seen as Captain Larry James, Cordell’s former partner and later turns into his boss. Coby’s best work has been in the series Burn Notice and the comedy-drama The Game.
- Jeff Pierre is seen as Micki’s boyfriend, and Trey Barnett is an army medic.
- Mitch Pileggi plays the role of Bonham Walker; he is the father of Cordell and Liam.
- Odette Annable plays the role of Geraldine “Geri” Broussard. He is an old friend of Walker and Emily; moreover, he also runs a bar.
- Ashley Reyes is seen as Cassie Perez in season 2. She is a Texas Ranger from Dallas and becomes Cordell’s new partner.
Walker Season 3 Plot
Walker is an American crime drama television series created by director Anna Fricke and producer John K. Patterson. Cordell Walker is the central character of the story. He is a well-known Texas Ranger. On top of all of that, he is a divorced father of two children, both sons. He returns to Austin, Texas, after working as an undercover agent for two years. To make matters more difficult, he now has to reacquaint himself with his artistic son and his introspective teenage daughter. Then there are the disagreements within his own family.
Season 2 ended with Gale telling Geri the truth about his past actions, and Trey was seen considering taking up Captain James’ offer in the season finale. Fans were left wondering what would happen next after the season finale. As a result, we expect the third season of Walker to pick up where the previous one left off.
Walker Season 3 Trailer
Walker Season 3 has yet to be released, and we don’t even have a teaser or trailer to go on. Rewatching Seasons 1 and 2 can serve as a refresher for fans while they await the release of Season 3. The trailers for seasons 1 and 2 can be viewed by clicking the link below:
Check official Trailer
Check the Second official Trailer:
The CW will revive Walker Texas Ranger, a beloved 1990s series, in 2019 as Walker. Chuck Norris was replaced as the main character by Jared Padalecki. The CW show has two seasons available for purchase. The remake of the original show was a huge success. The first season aired on January 1, 2021, and the second season aired in October of the year following.
Tell us what you think in the comments, and don’t forget to check out darktechmedia.com for more mind-blogging news