The popular battle royale game Fortnite is no stranger to crossover events, having previously included characters and goods from a wide variety of brands, including Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Stranger Things, and more. Fortnite x Invincible, the latest rumored crossover event, would apparently feature skins inspired by the popular comic book and animated series Invincible.
The Walking Dead author Robert Kirkman also penned the superhero comic book series Invincible. The comic chronicles the exploits of a young man named Mark Grayson who acquires abilities from his alien conquering father, Omni-Man (also known as the Viltrumites). The graphic novel is well-known for its shocking turns and sophisticated subject matter.
The animated series based on the comic was released by Amazon Prime Video in March 2021 to widespread praise. Actors including Steven Yeun (Mark Grayson/Invincible), J.K. Simmons (Nolan Grayson/Omni-Man), Sandra Oh (Debbie Grayson), and Gillian Jacobs (Samantha Eve Wilkins/Atom Eve) lend their voices to the animated series. Two more seasons of the show have been ordered.
What Are the Fortnite Invincible Skins?
Players may now don their favorite outfits from the Invincible comic and animated series with the help of the Fortnite Invincible skins. So far, we know the following skins:
- The most powerful superhero on Earth and father of Mark Grayson, Omni-Man is an invasion from the planet Viltrum. He wears a blue and white suit with a red cape and has a mustache.
- Invincible is the primary character and the son of Omni-Man. His hair is brown and he is dressed in a blue and yellow outfit with a red cape.
- Atom Eve is a heroine who happens to be Mark Grayson’s girlfriend. She possesses the power to manipulate matter at a molecular level. Her red hair complements the red skirt she’s wearing with a pink and white suit.
Loading screens and pickaxes and gliders featuring the characters will also be included with the skins. You’ll be able to buy the skins singly or as a set.
When Will the Fortnite Invincible Skins Be Released?
Epic Games and Amazon Prime Video have not yet confirmed or announced the Fortnite Invincible crossover event. It has been speculated that the leaks and rumors point to a release date of November 2023 for the Fortnite Invincible skins, possibly coinciding with the premiere of the second season of the Invincible animated series.
The assets and codes connected to the Fortnite Invincible skins have been discovered and shared by data miners, leakers, and insiders, who have released this information in the form of leaks and rumors. To name a few sources:
- On November 16, 2023, the images and names of the Fortnite Invincible skins were tweeted by the notorious Fortnite leaker @HYPEX.
- @ShiinaBR, a second Fortnite leaker who, on November 16, 2023, posted a video and details about the Fortnite Invincible bundle.
- @FortniteGame, the official Fortnite Twitter account, who tweeted a mysterious message on November 15, 2023, saying “Thin
- Mark, think.” The iconic remark was spoken by Omni-Man to Mark in an important scene in the Invincible cartoon.
How Much Will the Fortnite Invincible Skins Cost?
While we don’t have an official price for the Fortnite Invincible skins just yet, we can make some educated guesses based on the cost of past crossover skins. Depending on their rarity and quality, crossover skins can cost anywhere from 1,500 to 2,000 V-Bucks. Fortnite’s virtual currency, known as V-Bucks, may be bought with real money or earned in-game.
Here are some examples of recently released crossover skins along with their respective prices:
- Naruto: 1,800 Virtual Currency (VC)
- Spider-Man: 1,500 Virtual Currency
- Two Thousand V-Bucks for Venom
Therefore, we should expect the Fortnite Invincible skins to cost around the same range, depending on how detailed and true they are to the source material. You can also save money by purchasing the Fortnite Invincible package, which contains all three skins and their respective accessories.
The most recent headlines can be seen on our website, Darktechmedia.com. Leave your thoughts in the box below, and don’t forget to save our site as a favorite.
Take a Gander at Some of Our Other Newer Posts: